Wondering how to track your order after you have completed your purchase?
Your order might be delivered by UrbanFox Delivery or other service providers depending on individual sellers.
If your order is being delivered by UrbanFox Delivery, you can check your order status online via this link with the tracking number in your Shipment Email Notification.
Enter the tracking number on the tracking page and you will be able to see the delivery status of your order.
• I ordered multiple items, but I only received one. Where are my other items?
If you have ordered multiple items and it comes in multiple shipments, you should receive a tracking number for each shipment. You may check the shipment status from the tracking page at lhttps://www.urbanfox.asia/courier-tracking/tracking/
• How many days will my delivery take to reach me?
Usually, your delivery will arrive within 3-5 working days. Do note that we do not deliver on Sundays and Public holidays.
• Can I prearrange the date that I want to receive my delivery?
We apologize that we are unable to accommodate specific delivery time requests at the moment. If you are not available at the time of your delivery attempt, the courier partner will try to re-deliver to you at another time.
• Do you deliver during weekends and/or during public holidays?
We do not deliver on Sundays and Public Holidays, but we do deliver on Saturdays.
• I need my order asap, can Urbanfox expedite my delivery order?
Unfortunately, we are unable to expedite the delivery of orders. However, we try our best to ensure your parcel is delivered within the promised delivery time.
• I have received an email indicating that my order has been shipped. So when will I receive my order?
The delivery date is usually 1-3 days from the date you receive the shipment email. When the shipment email is sent, it means it has reached our last mile delivery partner and is ready to be delivered to you. You may check the shipment status from the tracking page at lhttps://www.urbanfox.asia/courier-tracking/tracking/
• Will I be informed of the date and time of my delivery?
When your item is picked up by the driver, you will receive an SMS and email informing you the date and the timeslot of your delivery.
• Will I receive a call from the courier before my delivery?
Unfortunately, we don't make a call before the delivery. But our delivery partner does send out SMS and emails before the delivery. You will receive one notification when the driver picks up up the parcel and one more when the driver is within 30min from your place. Should the delivery fail, you will receive a notification informing you how to reschedule.
• What will happen if I am not at home when my package arrives?
Should the delivery fail, you will receive a notification informing you how to reschedule. There will also be a drop card placed at your door step containing information on how to reschedule. Kindly contact us at email@example.com and we will update you on the status of your parcel.
• Does Urbanfox Store provide international shipping and delivery?
International shipment options are not available at within UrbanFox Store at the moment. Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for special arrangements.
• Can you deliver the item to my condo/building/office reception?
Yes we do. Our delivery partner will attempt delivery to your stated shipping address first. If you are unreachable at your address, the driver will only be able to hand over the parcel to your reception staff if you have given prior authorization to our delivery partners and if your building's policy allows it.
• Can Urbanfox deliver the package to my office?
Our delivery partner will deliver your order be it your house address or office address. In case you want to change your delivery address post-purchase, please send us your inquiry at email@example.com, we will help you to change the address and also send you a confirmation once done.
• Can I pick up my order at UrbanFox office?
Yes you can. Inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help arrange it.
• I have more questions, how do I get in touch?